Friday, September 3, 2010

Un dia malo y my new address!

It was bound to happen :(  The excitement/stress of moving has caught up with my stomach.  My stomach had a bad day today :(  But I am determined to have fun at my first Wyldlife (middle school version of Young Life) tonite!  It´s Backwards Club and some of our high school student leaders are performing a one-minute version of Toy Story 3 backwards...should be entertaining!

More later, but for those of you who have been asking for my new address, I believe this will get me mail :)  Email me if you send something and I will let you know if I receive it!  PLEASE NO PACKAGES!! As packages cost a lot of money to receive.

Ali Campbell
Spanish Language Institute
SJO-8609
P.O. Box 025240
Miami, FL  33102*

*This address may only be good through December!

No comments: