Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm here in Costa Rica!

And it's great!  I know I owe everyone who might possibly read this blog a really long, juicy blog post.  And trust me, I've been saving up the stories from this last week!  But that will have to wait until tomorrow because it is very late.  But I wanted to at least get on here and say that I'm here safe and sound.  I've had a very busy first week here full of language school orientation, my first YL club in Costa Rica, a full day of training for this semester and one or two bumps along the way.

One thing I can say for sure, though, is that I have clearly seen God's hand in this first week--providing an awesome host family, protecting me and helping me feel as settled as I can be after one week in Costa Rica.  So, more tomorrow I PROMISE!   I can't wait to share all of the stories I've been saving up with you...and a few pictures as well :)

Hasta manana (We'll talk tomorrow!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're waiting for the juicy updates :)

T