Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pura Vida Newsletter: December 2009


Hi friends!  It's that time again--newsletter time!  Please see my December newsletter below where I'm happy to announce that I've reached 65% of my budget.  I'm currently at the first week of Young Life training (Cross Cultural Orientation) in Colorado Springs, CO (which explains the delay in this post.)  I'm thoroughly enjoying this opportunity to meet and build relationships with other future Young Life international staff, learn how to deal with the transition to another culture and spend some much needed time reflecting on the exciting journey that lays before me in Costa Rica.

Would you please pray that I would be able to soak up as much knowledge and wisdom as possible over the next two weeks, that I would form friendships that will help keep me going when the going gets tough overseas, and for good health (I've been dealing with some stomach issues :( ?  Thanks for your prayers!

Enjoy the newsletter!







1 comment:

Jakes Movie Reviews said...

awesome ali keep up the good work sport lol