Thursday, December 18, 2014

End of Year Wrap Up 2014 and BIG REQUEST!!!

Hello all!  I hope you are enjoying this holiday season!  Take a quick minute to check out my end of year update with VIDEO NEWSLETTER!  It's a four-minute overview of ministry this year in Costa Rica!

The newsletter also includes a BIG REQUEST to help send 75 kids to camp in January!  This year there is a funding shortfall and these kids won't have the life changing opportunity to go to a week of camp without your help!  I have seen this experience begin a transformation process drawing kids out of a lifestyle of drug and alcohol use, dropping out of school, and other bad decisions and into the life God has planned for them!

Will you join me in sending 75 kids to camp?!  
You can make a donation by clicking this LINK and emailing me at ali.c.campbell@gmail.com to be sure that 100% of your gift goes toward sending a kid to camp.

Check out our progress below…




No comments: