Thursday, April 12, 2012

Exciting announcement--joining the Commission to Every Nation family!

I'm excited to announce that I have been officially accepted to the Commission to Every Nation (www.cten.org) family!  Commission to Every Nation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides spiritual and financial accountability to those serving in ministries around the world! Founded in 1994, CTEN now assists over 450 individuals serving in more than 50 countries as they pursue their own great adventures to bring hope and life to a world in need.  After much prayer and research, I'm excited to join the team at CTEN and believe they will provide me, along with the leadership of the local organizations I will be serving with and my home church in Indiana and local Costa Rican church, with the support and accountability I need to faithfully carry out the work I believe God is leading me to do in Costa Rica.  

For those of you who have been financially partnering with me over the past 2+ years, I hope you will consider continuing to partner with me, as I follow the passion God has put on my heart for youth to know and love Him, and in the process for their lives to be transformed by this love that brings complete, holistic healing for a future free from poverty and violence.


To continue supporting me through Commission to Every Nation, you can make a tax-deductible gift by check or online via credit/debit card:

To give online, go to: www.cten.org/alicampbell and click “Donate” where you can sign up for a recurring monthly gift or special gift. 

To give by check, please send your check made payable to "CTEN" with a separate note indicating you would like the gift to be credited to "Ali Campbell" to:

Commission to Every Nation
PO Box 291307
Kerrville, TX 78209-1307

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at ali.c.campbell@gmail.com.  Thanks for reading!


No comments: