Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pura Vida Newsletter: April 2010

Hi friends!  After much thought, I've decided to make a change in how I share with you my newsletters.  To protect the privacy of those included in stories in my newsletters, I will no longer be publishing them on my blog.  However, each time I put out a newsletter I'll put up a post like this announcing I've completed a newsletter and inviting you to email me to receive a copy and/or be added to my newsletter email list!

I would love to continue posting my newsletters, but since I work with youth and online security is at a premium these days, I want to be sure I am being both respectful and safe in what I share over the Internet. If you would like to have a copy of my latest newsletter, please email me at ali.c.campbell@gmail.com and I'd be happy to send one your way!  This newsletter includes updates on my fundraising goals, stories from my recent trip to Costa Rica to help lead the annual high school service trip and much more!

No comments: